Saturday, April 2, 2011

Q1 2011

Oh my, life really is full of surprises. Pleasant surprises. =) From now on, I'll think that when something goes bad, that's not yet the end of the story. Something so good is still in the works. 

Early part of this year, I was very excited. I have lots of dreams and plans. But one day, pessismism just hit me.

Doctor said I had to wear a cast for month after Condura. I wasn't allowed to run. Well, I couldn't run with a leg brace. In other words, no supply of endorphins for one month. Nega thoughts are showering me. I thought I won't be able to do my marathon anymore. I became so "dramatic" at work I thought I should just give up and go somewhere else.

I thought I wasn't achieving anything.

But one by one, good news started to follow me again. =)

I've received the sweetest gift when I was "pilay" and nega.


I love flowers. =)

Dr. Pineda said I can run again. A full marathon is okay. (And I can wear high heels again! hehe)


"Fit To Run" (Thank you God!)

I've just celebrated my 26th birthday.


with my mom

I've just finished my first ever marathon.


The Bull Runner Dream Marathon 2 (March 20, 2011 in Nuvali)

And lately, I'm sooo happy na with work. Carlo and Cla just updated me with the much-awaited good news I want to hear, hehe (will blog about this soon!).

Starcom in Seoul, Korea 2010


Surprise free race kit c/o The Bull Runner Dream Marathon 2.


Free 10K race kit

Will go to Bora "to work" for FREE. Alta-style this time. =)


Photo c/o Tiff Santos

My most missed "officemate" dropped by the office and made us all stop working to kiss and hug her. =)


Mother!!! (photo taken during Unilab Team's 2010 Christmas Party)

And a whole lot more!



Well, these are more than just pleasant surprises. These were former dreams and prayers that are now blessings. =)

Stay happy everyone! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment