Thursday, May 19, 2011

My New Toy from DZMM

Oh wow, life is really full of surprises.

Had a terrible headache yesterday but still went through my day at work. I felt my feet and hands getting cold by late afternoon but I still decided to attend DZMM's Siveradyo event. They're celebrating their 25th year.

Happy to see a lot of ABS-CBN friends at the event. I love ABS-CBN people. =)

Pinky Webb was so pretty that night. Too bad I didn't have a cam and I wasn't able to have a picture with her.

Gabby Lopez was there too. And Noli de Castro. Kabayan was actually the one who picked my business card for the raffle.

Thank you DZMM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab!
(Photo c/o Jakey)

So happy! Check out its cool features here.

But I couldn't play with it yet because of this fever. Good thing I can just rest this weekend.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment