Friday, January 1, 2016

Hello and Goodbye!

Oh my, I can't believe I was able to open this account again! (Thank you Lord for my good password memory.)

Today is January 1, 2016. Happy new year, errbody!

It's been two years since I wrote a blog entry here. Was actually planning to do a different blog but wanted to give this blog some closure. :)

Will be changing the name of my blog since i'm not that into running anymore (yep, a lot has changed in two years!) The term "finish lines" won't be too relevant na.

Read all my past posts and was actually proud of myself for all the entries I posted here (sorry for the typo on one entry). I also realized I've grown up already and my interests are now different (yesss, emo!)

So to officially close this blog, I will share a recent photo (as in kanina lang 'to) of my most prized finish line: my family. :)

Back from hearing Mass at St.James


Actually, this is just half of us. All still single (even my mom, hehe).

More (blurred) family photos below.

Have a great year ahead!

Still love this shot despite being so blurred!  :) 
Taken from my Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Cam was on a "selfie" mode; hence, the low resolution. 

Pretending it's candid. =p



No comments:

Post a Comment