Sunday, March 3, 2013

Who said it should be on the 14th? ;-)

This is all about my Valentine's Day this year. 

I know, Feb 14 had passed already. But then again, "who said it should be on the 14th?"

I just want to share (and re-live) how happy I was during my early Vday. =)

It was Feb 12, 2013. 

I was happy because I wore a nice dress from Plains and Prints. 

I was originally reserving it for a special occasion. I don't know why, but I wore it that day "just because."

It was a petiks day. Just my typical office day: computer all-day, suppliers visiting, suppliers' presentations, etc.

Then one AE said she was kilig for me because she saw something at the reception area. 

My initial reaction was there were flowers for me, but I didn't want to expect and disappoint myself so I thought she was just joking me (but I wasn't close to this AE so why should she "joke" me?)

Then I was talking to other AEs when it was finally delivered to my desk. Yes, pretty pretty flowers. =)



















Sulat palang, alam ko na. Clue #1.=)

Of course, my teammates were teasing me (plus a lot of AEs) so I blushed and hid the note that came with the flowers. Deep down, I was touched and kilig. 

I LOVE FLOWERS.

Earlier that day, the sender and I were texting and he told me that he had a lunch meeting at Mandarin Hotel. So ayun, clue #2.

At home, I was finally able to read the note. 



















One line was enough to melt my heart. haha, OA. basta I was so kilig. Kasi nga I wasn't expecting naman anything at all. (When we saw each other, he explained that he wanted to add more lines to this note but the seller was looking at what he was writing so nailang and nagmadali tuloy sha. =p)

I texted him that afternoon to say thank you. Shempre deny pa siya initially, haha. I was touched because I know he was busy that day. Buti nasingit ako sa sched. =p and yun nga, iba ang pagmamahal ko sa flowers. Symbolic kasi for me (arte!). =)

So yes, I was a happy girl that day. 


















That's all. I thank you. Bow. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment