Wednesday, July 6, 2011

French, Finalement

Remember this cutesy mademoiselle?

Madeline

This was one of our favorite shows when we were growing up. The drawings were cute. The names were cute. The poem-ish story was cute too.

Here's another favorite.
Amelie



First time I watched it was during our Film class in college. Beautiful and hilarious.

And that was also what triggered my like for french films. Thanks a lot Shangri-la Mall for the free showing of art films. Even with subtitles, i love watching french films.

My first exposure was through my dad. We would brave the EDSA traffic just to go to Shangri-la. We'd line up for hours too. But it was so worth it. =)

Another nice film is the cute animated movie about my two loves: Paris and cooking.



And then the movie of Liam Neeson.



I remembered my dad again. I'm sure he'd do the same for me (but I do not wish to experience what the daughter went through!).

I admit, after watching this film, I was a bit scared to travel to France even if I'd see this:

...and of course this:



Anyway, bottomline is I'm going to school again. =)

I just enrolled in a French class. Oui, french class. =p



It has always been in my "to do" list. And finally, I can soon say I "also" speak French. =D haha.

See you soon, Paris. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment