Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fruits, Butterflies and Accessorize

When I woke up this morning, I decided to go on a GM diet. I am a vegetarian but there are really days when I just have to give in to my favorites like chicken tinola and pork barbeque.

So to get a flat tummy and 10lbs off, GM it is. And a 10K race tomorrow.

First day usually is the hardest for me. Fruits day. All fruits, except banana. Yup I've tried GM diet in the past and the first day was really the hardest for me. I don't have a sweet tooth. I can live without desserts. I'm okay with (and I prefer actually) a "half sugar" or "no sugar" drinks from Serenitea.

But today, I'm proud to say I've passed the fruits day. Without cheating. =) I had apples, watermelon and grapes today. Plus lukewarm water of course.

We also visited the house of a tito-in-law who passed away. Rest in peace, Tito Darley.

I admire my 22-year old niece, Nikki, for taking care of everything. As in. She is that grown-up already.

When we were at their house, there were guests who shared stories about premonitions, "pamahiins" and butterflies.

Before my tito died, a butterfly was seen flying in his house. They said it was his mom fetching him already.

I always remeber my dad's wake whenever butterfly stories are shared.

My ex-big boss visited me at my dad's wake together with my officemate friends and a brown butterfly suddenly appeared in the middle of our talk. Ms Lizelle said pointing to the butterfly near the casket, "O, that's your dad..." Another officemate also whispered to me, "Grabe no? What are the chances na magkakabutterfly dito?! It must really be your dad." And what's funny is I'm the only one in the family who saw the butterfly. =)

I love you dad. I think about you all the time and I miss you everyday. =(

Anyway, after our visit to Tito Darley's house, I went to Town Center to buy my next batch of foods to eat for the next day. Second day is vegetables day.

But before I went to the grocery, I checked Accessorize.

"Up to 70% Off"

Hence, must-go-inside.

They had the cute accessories for sale but some were still expensive given that there's Forever 21 for charming yet affordable accessories.

I bought just one pair of drop earrings.

On my way to the cashier, I saw the cute panties for sale. Some were so cheap it was a no-brainer that I should get them. Yup, I bought 7 cutesy thongs and lace panties. =) I thought of getting more but OA na.

I'm so happy to feel so girly. hehe

And yes, I bought the veggies I want (plus grapes for my dinner tonight) and I can't stop thinking about butterflies and missing my dad.

Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment