Friday, September 2, 2011

Crazy Stupid Love

Trailers are really the "first impression" that will make you want (or not want) to see a movie.

I didn't like the trailer of Capt. Barbell. Those who saw it said it's boring. But when I watched it, (thanks to the free tickets I got from Conzace team), I enjoyed the movie. Not bad at all. =)

Anyway, let's go straight to the point.

I never intended to pay for and watch "Crazy Stupid Love." Like I've said, if I wasn't attracted to the trailer, I won't watch it. It's not worth my time and money.

But I heard a lot of good reviews about this movie. All the girls' FB status were kilig.







I want!!!

I miss chick flicks, the "magic" of love in the plot. The kiss. The i-love-you's. And just the whole kilig feeling actually.

Last movie I watched before Crazy Stupid Love was One Day.

Well I had that i-don't-want-to-watch-this feeling but Jakey insisted it was kilig and he even asked for free tickets for me. So no choice. haha. Bad. It was hell depressing!

So all the more I wanted to watch something else to forget One Day.

I watched Legally Blonde in HBO and felt good. But I still wanted something else.

Good thing Iss was so game to watch with me...right after our salon session. Haha, girly day. =)

Oh my god, first song pa lang and I was in love na.

It was John Legend's "Save Room."



I love John Legend. All his songs!!! =)

And I love that the movie was funny, had lots of twists and had a very nice ending. =) There were shallow scenes too but forgivable, hehe. It actually completed the whole movie.

I want to watch it again. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment