Friday, September 2, 2011

Hello September!

(Some) Promises are Meant to be Broken

Okay I know it's already September but I don't have a car yet. =s The winner, by the way is an Elantra. Not sure which color yet.



Reason for not yet buying a car: Not enough funds. *sigh*

Not to make myself look good but I had to lend some of the money for the car to someone.

Ayway, I've broken another rule: I've reactivated my BDO credit card!

And I felt so happy. I can start using it again starting this Wednesday. =)

How can I not think of it when there are so many good deals in ensogo?

And of course I'll be travelling in the next months and credit cards are super handy. My office friend shared that she never brings cash with her whenever she travels; only her credit card. And the exchange rate of the credit card is much cheaper.

Oh well, that will be a temptation for me. I'll be back to shopping once I get hold of my card again. Online deals shopping, seat sales, expensive races, overdue must-have gadgets (like a decent digicam!).



Kili-kili Power

Latest excitement I've experienced is signing up for a candela treatment at Shinagawa.



Cla always tells her happy stories about Shinagawa and that gets us all excited, especially me.

The other day, she sent me a text message about a promo in Shinagawa sent to her by her 'suki' beauty consultant. P2,000 for two sessions of underarm hair removal! That's a pretty good deal.

When we went there yesterday (good thing their office is just in Enterprise too), the beauty consultant offered it to me for P2,250 instead since it was my first time. I tried to look hesitant (even if its okay actually, it's still cheap, hello!) and ask for P2,000 flat but she said she can't lower the price anymore. She gave one treatment for free, so that's P2,250 for three sessions! Wow! Of course, I'm in (and so is Cla! haha).

The tempting news is, they have other procedures that are also cool and can be charged to credit cards. Read this: 0% interest and payable in up to 6 months! Wowowee! Hello vanity!

Haha, so excited for my first treatment tomorrow, right after french class. =)


I'm in Paris Every Saturday

Speaking of french class, why do some people give me that negative "huh?" look whenever they learn that I'm studying french? The most common question is, "Bakit?" "Para saan?" "Punta ka bang Paris?"

I mean, can they just be giddy and excited for me as I am every Saturday?

Yes, I plan to go to Paris when I have everything ready (hehe, parang nagstart na ko magpack, magbook, etc). But even if I don't have the date yet and even if I don't want to go to that beautiful place, just be happy for me people!

It's called widening my knowledge, or appreciating another foreign language.

Or just making good use of my Saturday mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment