Sunday, March 3, 2013

How's It Going To End?




Remember this pin? Yes, its from the movie Truman Show. I always ask myself this question whenever I feel stuck.

I feel I'm getting older and I'm thinking a lot of What If's.

1) What if I work at my favorite place instead?


http://www.thefarm.com.ph

Ive been to this place twice already and it's always a magical, peaceful and rewarding feeling.

It's like I belong here. I feel calm. I feel free.

I dont want to be part of their sales staff. Or become a receptionist. I want a relax job here.

Like a yoga instructor. Or a wellness consutant (imbento! haha). Sigh. *wish, wish*

All natural. Vegan. Quiet. Simple. (That means no car, no malls, no shopping, no internet/cellphone). Just me and mother nature. And God.

2) What if I go and study... in a foreign place?



There's a scholarship grant I want to apply to. And I feel being in another country will teach me independence, looking after myself, become more street smart, expand my knowledge, experience another culture (and realize ours is still better, hehe).

Last year, I've stayed in Bangkok for one week. Just me. Surprisingly, I didn't enjoy it too much. Shopping was okay but after I went back to my hotel I would feel sad. It was a busy place: crowded, traffic, hot. I wanted somewhere peaceful to escape from the stress from work that time and I was at the wrong place.

So anyway, the difference with Australia, I heard, is its healthy environment (which is a turn on for me). And that even if I'm a student, I can still earn (through allowance and sidelines).

And when Im there, this is what I want to do:



So exciting, I know! But I'm a "family" girl. I want I need at least a Pinoy friend to keep me company there. Or else I'll be going home often, haha!

3) What if I just leave everything behind...and when I come back, the complicated becomes simple.














I just pray all things will have a happy ending.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment