Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's been a while

Wow, I have been "absent" from the blogging world for a long time.

Honestly, I actually forgot about it. But then my teammate and little RCAS sister, Pam, surprised me when she discovered I have a blog!



















Haha, oh my. Buking!

Anyway, I just opened Blogger again and was pleasantly surprised that I still remember my password. =p

It was prefect timing because I want to air out what's on my mind too (hence the blog post earlier this evening).

I miss social media. I've been abstaining from it as a sacrifice this Lent and I've missed out on a lot of happenings already. But you know what, it feels much relaxing pala.

It's a great feeling that you "don't" know what's happening. That you're free from feeling attached, free from being "involved", free from the temptation of liking a status (that would become so controversial! haha), or see someone that will make or break your day, or share gossips.

Phew! Blessing in disguise. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment